Corporate, Business, & University
Are new employees coming into your business with fewer social skills than you’d like? Has casual Friday become a little too casual? Are your employees presenting your company in the very best way? Would everyone feel a little better if they knew which bread plate is theirs?
Here are some of the most requested topics but corporate programs are tailored to your needs. Please contact us for more information.
For New Employees:
- Shaking hands and introducing yourself
- First Impressions
- Eye Contact and Body Language
- Nametags and how to remember names
- Leaving a conversation
- The written word—email/text and the handwritten thank you note
- Cyber civility—cell phones—when, where and why?
Fine Tuning for Professionals:
- What’s all this stuff on the table?
- Napkin Etiquette
- Handling the unexpected
- Foreign and Fancy Foods
- Conversational Skills
- Hosts and Hostess Duties
- Wine Etiquette
- How to propose or receive a toast
- How to prepare so things go smoothly
Topics can be customized to address the needs of a specific industry. Examples: law practices, hospitals or medical practices, real estate brokers.